The order handling service helps improve and streamline the purchasing process in our company.
1. A user fills in an order for supplies.
2. A manager confirms the procurement placing an APPROVED mark.
3. A supply agent begins the procurement process.
- All orders are processed online, so there is no need to install a new software;
- User groups have different database rights according to their general duties;
- A flexible filter system allows picking out the appropriate orders;
- A well-arranged set of order forms can be configured according to your demands;
- Users can add comments and attach files to orders;
- Doing away with paperwork yields savings;
- The free service has no limits on time or number of users.
Flexible filter system:
A user can select orders by material, author, executor and other main order characteristics.
User rights differentiation:
Users are arranged in functional groups and have access only to the accepted order fields.
Setting of order fields:
Field names and field arrangement can be all set up. It allows using the service under any type of document traffic
Adding comments and attaching files
Users get new opportunities for cooperation thanks to the option that allows attaching documents and adding comments to the order form.